Dr. Pavan Yadav is a Consultant Pulmonologist at Aster RV Hospital, JP Nagar . He has an overall 9 years of experience in this field. He has sound knowledge in treating Pulmonary diseases, Critical care , Sleep medicine, Interventional Pulmonology and Lung transplantation.
Dr. Pavan Yadav has completed his MBBS from JSS Medical College, Mysore and MD in Respiratory Diseases from Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi. Prior to joining Aster RV, JP Nagar, Bangalore, he was associated with Gleneagles Global Health City as a Consultant Transplant Pulmonologist at The Institute of Heart and Lung Transplantation.
Dr. Pavan started his career as a Junior Resident Doctor in the Department of Respiratory Medicine at the Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi in 2010. Later, in 2013, he joined as a registrar at the Department of Critical care medicine at Apollo
Hospital, Chennai. He has more than 5 years’ experience in the field of interventional Pulmonology working amongst the best centres in the country at Coimbatore and Bangalore under various capacities as Junior and Associate Consultant.
Area of Expertise
- Respiratory Disease Management
- Advanced Bronchoscopy Services
- Endobronchial Ultrasound
- Radial EBUS guided TBB
- Cryobiopsy & APC
- Tracheobronchial stenting transplantation
- Pleuroscopy - Rigid & Semi-Rigid
- Critical Care Medicine
- Sleep Medicine
- Lung Transplantation
- ECMO initiation and management
- Indian Chest Society
- Indian Sleep Disorder Association
- Member of American College of Chest Physicians
- Fellow, American College of Chest Physicians
- Member and Fellow of American College of Chest Physicians.
- Fellow, American College of Chest Physicians (ID#326911).
- “AIIMS-ACCP Pulmonary, Critical Care Ultrasound Workshop” Organized by Department of Pulmonary.Medicine and Sleep Disorders, AIIMS from 12th -14th December 2012.
- ‘’AIIMS-ACCP Plutocrat- Basic and Advanced Ventilator Workshop’’ Organized by Department of Pulmonary Medicine and Sleep Disorders, AIIMS from 3rd – 4th February 2014.
- “Workshop on DVT Prophylaxis” by ACCP expert group at Varanasi on 23 Rd October 2011. Difficult Airway Management Workshop held on April 23 Rd 2014 at TACT academy for clinical training, Chennai.
- ‘’Interventional Pulmonology hands-on training workshop’’ organized by the Department of Internal Medicine and Pulmonology at Narayana Health City, Bangalore on 13th February 2014.
- “Pre-conference Workshop on Polysomnography/NIPPV” at National conference on sleep disorders held in Chandigarh on April 6, 2012.
- “Polysomnography and Obstructive Sleep Apnea, the basic course” Organized by ACE school of sleep medicine from May 12-13 2012.
- “Polysomnography and Obstructive Sleep Apnea, the advanced course” organized by ACE school of sleep medicine from May 11-12 2013.
Please refere to my researches mentioned below
3-Life-Threatening Massive Hemoptysis: A Unique Option Using Customized Endobronchial Silicone Blocker - September 2018
4-Transesophagealbronchoscopic ultrasound- guided fine-needle aspiration (eus-b-fna) in pediatric mediastinal lymphadenopathy: a case series, and comprehensive review of literature - August 2018
5-PET-CT high-SUV mediastinal lymph nodes (MLN) in primary or treated extrathoracic malignancy “Not all that lights up is malignant” - November 2017
6-A multicenter study on the safety and efficacy of different methods for obtaining transbronchial lung cryobiopsy in diffuse lung diseases - November 2017
7-PET-CT high-SUV mediastinal lymph nodes (MLN) in primary or treated extrathoracic malignancy – “Not all that lights up is malignant” - September 2017
8-Whistle lower-better late than never - May 2016
9- Efficacy and Safety of Povidone Iodine Pleurodesis in Spontaneous Pneumothorax - October 2015
10- Diagnostic Value of Cytology, Gene Xpert, and Mycobacterial Cultures in EBUS-TBNA Aspirate - October 2015
11-Role of medical thoracoscopy in multiloculated effusions and empyema: Review of 52 cases - Sep 2015
12- Response to assessment of spontaneous pneumothorax in adults in a tertiary care hospital - July 2015
13-A Rare Extra-Pulmonary Presentation Of Tuberculosis As Gum Tuberculosis - September 2013
14- Elevated plasma microparticles in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease - July 2013